Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Almost Someone's Birthday...

Hello All!! I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend! I must say, mine was very busy, but I am so thankful for the amazing friends that came to visit me!! More on that later...

Saturday was Ethan's 1st Bday party and of course, I had to go!! The faces he made while he was eating cake for the first time were PRICELESS!! And the Elmo cupcakes were yummy!!

Ethan eating some yummy Elmo cake that his Nanny made him.. Gotta love the facial expression here...



Of course it was bath time after all that red icing!

So on Friday my best friend Chantel flew in from Dallas! It was the first time we had seen each other really since January and it always amazes me how we pick up right where we left off. I'm sure it helps that we talk on the phone almost every night, but not many friendships could handle being long-distance like this, and our friendship has been that way almost the whole time we have been friends!!

Friday night Chantel and I had dinner with my parents and little brother and I almost got through the meal without being sung "Happy Birthday" to by the waiters, but of course, Chantel had to embarrass me lol

Saturday evening Courtney drove in from Nacogdoches!! Us 3 girls went to Olive Garden for BDay dinner #2 and man that place never gets old. Thankfully, there was no singing this time :-) but there was definitely some alcohol!!

Blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol!

After dinner and when our stomachs finally went back to their original size, we headed out to Red River for some good country music and good-lookin' cowboys!! This was the first time I had brought either one of them to RR and Court definitely loved it! She kept sayin' she felt like she was home :-)

Courtney, Me, and Chantel @ Red River

Courtney and Me bein' silly of course!

Despite the fact that I had a "loser" moment and dropped my brand new cell phone in WATER, I had a blast catching up with these two BFF's of mine! I am so thankful to have friends like them in my life!! They definitely started off my birthday just right :-)

** On a side note, I would just like to state that today, I got paid for filling out job applications to other school districts... ALL DAY LONG! I really shouldn't complain about my life at the moment haha **

Here's To You.. To All The Things We've Held On To.. The Secrets That No One Else Knew...

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!

    Good to see you! Hope all is well in Houston! Exciting news about Britt huh!?!

    ReplyDelete