Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan!!

Dear Ethan,



I know you can't read this, but I just wanted to wish you a very happy 1st Bday!! You are truly a joy to be around and you brighten my day when I need it the most! Your mommy and daddy are very lucky to have such a cute boy like you!!!



Love,



"Aunt" Heather






Since it is after midnight, it is officially Ethan's 1st bday!! I love going to a baby's first bday party just to see their reaction when they eat cake for the first time haha I still remember my brother getting yellow icing everywhere after attacking his Winnie the Pooh cake my mom made :-) Jennifer and Jason are such amazing parents to lil' Ethan and I can't wait to go to his party on Saturday!!






On another exciting note, I get to see Chantel today!!!!!! I haven't seen her in nearly 3 months!! Well unless you count the hour we hung out when she was in between flights a few weeks ago haha She may hate her job as a flight attendant, but I live vicariously through her as she takes all these trips to cool places around the country.



Anywho, she is flying in this afternoon and staying for the weekend since my birthday is NEXT WEEK! Courtney is also driving in from Nacogdoches on Saturday! I cannot wait to spend one night with the both of them since I miss them sooo super much! Hopefully Jenna and Gracie will come too :-)






Ok that's enough for now. Don't be surprised if you see another post later in the day!!!






Peace Love and Chicken Grease


I was able to finally upload Brittany's ultrasound pic of Baby Stokes!!

3-10-09

8 Weeks Pregnant

Due November 12th



No comments:

Post a Comment